TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, AURANGABAD
Welcome to Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website or any of our services. By accessing or using our website or any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights All the content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, software, and any other content or material, is the property of Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. You may not use any content from this website without our express written consent.
- Use of Website You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to:
- Upload or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our website or any of our services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website or any of our services;
- Use our website or any of our services for commercial purposes without our express written consent.
- Disclaimer We make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on our website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. We also reserve the right to make changes to our website or any of our services at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our website or any of our services. We also disclaim any liability for any loss or damage caused by any viruses or other harmful components that may infect your computer or other equipment as a result of your use of our website or any of our services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of our website or any of our services, or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website or any of our services constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.