Shri. Niwarti Gajbhare
Niwarti has 12+ years of experience in Industry as well as in Higher Education Sector at University Level. He is multi-faceted and has played numerous roles in Industry and in University ranging from Manager-HR, Training and Placement Officer, Heading UniversityIndustry Interaction Cell, member of Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Soft Skills Trainer, Centre Manager for Bajaj Incubation Centre (AIC-BAMU Foundation, an Section-8, Not For Profit Organization, Under NITI Ayog i.e. Atal Innovation Mission and MSInS, funded by Government of Maharashtra) and various administrative roles in university committees. Additionally handled responsibility of newly established AELEntrepreneurship & Skill Development Centre, at University Campus.
He is a "Certified Recruitment Analyst" from Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA. He has also written articles for a monthly magazine "Abhineet". He is an enthusiastic entrepreneur with to do attitude. He is pioneer in starting Corporate Excellence Awards (i.e. giving awards to Corporates from Academics for their contribution in development of Marathwada Region). He has played a key role in many activities which are conducted under Bajaj Incubation Centre for start-ups.
He specializes in Soft Skills, Recruitment, Innovation activities, Start-Up ideas and creating an atmosphere for budding entrepreneurs. He has worked as ManagerHR of Neosys Fire & Safety Technologies and played roles as Training & Placement Officer at Kaviyatri Bahenabai Chaudhary North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon ,Officer on Special Duty (OSD) grade equivalent to Assistant Registrar, University Industry Interaction Cell at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and currently working as an Deputy Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad.
Niwarti is a double post graduate in M.C.A (Engineering and Technology) & M.B.A (HR). Also pursuing Ph.D. under faculty of Commerce & Management.
Niwarti is also attached with:
- CII - Confederation of Indian Industries, as CII Marathwada Zonal Council Panel Member for Industry Academic Connect Forum. (2022-23).
- MSME-Startup Forum-Bharat - Chapter Convener - Marathwada Region.
- ISBA - Indian STEP & Business Incubator Association.
- CMIA - Chamber of Marathwada Industries & Agriculture.
- MASSIA - Marathwada Association of Small-Scale Industries & Agriculture.
- NIPM - National Institute of Personal Management.
- Rotary Club of Aurangabad East (RCAE-3132) in Board of Directors as Director Environment (2020-21)
- Rotary Club of Aurangabad East- 3132 as Literacy Director - (2021-22).
- Rotary Club of Aurangabad East- 3132 as Literacy Director- (2022-23).